For over 45 years, Stoner Electric has been providing high quality electrical contracting services to our clients, large and small.
We are electrical experts and a proven leader in our region for all aspects of electrical contracting. We are experienced and equipped to work with our clients throughout the lifecycle of their electrical systems, from pre-construction and design services to construction and maintenance.
From moves, adds and changes to small remodels and tenant improvements to new multi-story construction, Stoner Electric's team of professionals is committed to partnering with you to achieve your company's electrical objectives. You can be assured that your project will be completed accurately, on time and with high quality workmanship.
From small remodels and tenant improvements to new multi-story construction and full campus installations, Stoner Electric is ready to assist you with your next electrical construction project. Whether the project is multi-unit residential, commercial or industrial, we have the experience needed to ensure that your project is a success. With a long history of successful projects of every occupancy and scope you can have confidence that Stoner Electric will be a valuable and trusted member of your construction team.
- Tenant Improvements
- Distribution Centers & Warehousing
- Emergency & Standby Power Systems (generators, UPSs, etc.)
- Educational (K-12, colleges and universities)
- Financial Institutions
- Grocery Stores & Retail
- Healthcare (hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical offices)
- Site Lighting
- Hospitality & Entertainment (restaurants, movie theaters, bowling alleys, Theaters, sports stadiums)
- Data Centers
- Mixed Use and Multi-Tenant
- Transportation (parking garages, traffic signals, train stations, street lighting, airports)
- High Tech Manufacturing
- Oil Refineries and Natural Gas Plants
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Food processing and packaging
- High Rise Residential & Mixed Use Multi-Family
Underground Utilities and Distribution
- Directional Boring
- Vaults and Duct Banks
- Medium Voltage Distribution
- Commercial and Residential Solar PV Installations
Electrical Service & Maintenance
The electrical service department of Stoner Electric offers a complete array of installation and maintenance services. Our licensed electricians are equipped and trained to ensure that your electrical systems remain up and running smoothly and efficiently. Our fully stocked service vehicles mean that we can save you time and money by being ready to work when we arrive.
Services we provide include:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service to respond to your electrical emergencies.
- Repairs, Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Electrical Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC)
- Onsite facility maintenance
- Preventative maintenance on existing electrical installations by thorough inspections, re-torquing connections and Thermal/Infrared Imaging. We provide regularly scheduled and one time only services.
- Coordination & Arc Flash Studies to isolate electrical hazards, minimize disruptions and ensure your safety.
- Load Studies to determine electrical system capacities and room for growth.
- Power Quality Analysis to determine the cause of power or equipment issues and failures.
Stoner Electric has built a solid reputation throughout the United States and Canada by providing leading-edge control and automation systems.
Our controls professionals specialize in the design, installation and commissioning of Building Management Systems (BMS), Energy Management Systems (EMS) and process controls. We can provide turnkey solutions in house or work with industry partners to install complete Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems. Our system specialties include HVAC controls, refrigeration controls, lighting controls, and leak detection — and with our UL508A certified panel shop, we can build custom industrial control panels to meet any special need. Each of our employees carry decades of experience and have completed training programs to carry manufacturer certifications with Danfoss, Emerson CPC and Micro Thermo.
Our controls services don’t end after installation. Our reliable state-of-the-art programming and monitoring department can provide fully automated monitoring and control of your system. When problems arise, we can immediately provide you with technical support necessary to address your situation, efficiently and effectively. From our monitoring site, we can adjust heating, cooling, lighting, and refrigeration parameters to accommodate any variation or fluctuation in equipment, operating hours, productions methods, and weather conditions.
Pre-Construction & Design Build
While it is a new process for many electrical contractors, The Stoner Electric Group has been providing design build and design assist services to our clients for over 40 years.
With decades of experience and thousands of successfully completed projects, providing turn-key electrical design and installation services is our expertise. We can take your project from the planning stages through completion, working with you each step of the way. Choose from the following areas for more information: